Closed Captions Settings plugin enables users to customise style of the captions view with a customisation menu .
User caption display customisation for Live online broadcasts is a requirement set out by FCC-12
The settings are stored locally for recalling and restyling the captions style. A reset option takes it back to the default player css syle.
A HLS tracks plugin is provided for native texttracks subtitles menu support. Audiotracks support is also provided with a seperate audio menu for control.
When used in conjuction with the settings menu. The captionssettings icon is displayed in the menu
- Change font size.
- Change font family.
- Add an edge style of either a Drop shadow, Raised, Depressed, Outline, Uniform.
- Change the font colour, the background colour and the border window colour.
- Change the font opacity, the background opacity and the border window opacity.
- Save user style settings for reusing on each player load.
- Reset style settings to default style in the player css.
- HLS texttracks support for CC subtitles menu.
- Support for displaying captions settings from the settings menu.